View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 25, 2022 at 01:06 PM

I loved “Waiting for god”, and “are you being served”. Hyacinth irritated me, but I thought the husband was a saint. There were quite a few mysteries ones I liked that had female leads. There was another old one, summer wine? That one was great too. During covid they started showing the series from the very beginning. That was nice to see the very first episodes. Upstairs downstairs was pretty funny too. I do seem to get British humor better than I get American humor. But I did like the one, home improvement. And of course Big Bang and Young Sheldon.

A decade or more ago I had a great DVD set up and got DVDs by mail. I got to watch all the Torchwood episodes and many great British shows. And got the complete Mad Men from the library, as well as Game of thrones. I also got a lot of Japanese amie that was fun. But now we’ve no one to hook my player up to mum’s TV. So we do without. The tv is usually on though we aren’t watching it.

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
nonightowl