Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 26, 2022 at 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuseumGhost View Post
I have been thinking of you, HH, and was hoping for the best, maybe a miracle for you. I see now that your father is gone and you are grieving. ((((bigggg understanding hugggg))))

It hurts so much now, I know. We really understand. But believe me, the pain will slowly lessen, and better memories will come through for you, and you will be able to move on from this to a new kind of relationship with your Dad, and everything that went before.

Better days will come along.

You've been so good, and so brave. I hope you will take some time to take care of yourself, now, too.

Only good wishes, MG
Thank you SO MUCH @MuseumGhost, for your comforting and kind words and for the hugs.

I wake up each morning thinking, wow, he's really gone. I think a part of me is still in disbelief. It just happened so fast.

There are many positive and fond memories of my dad that I will hold onto.

It's taking me some time to process all of this. It was like a whirlwind from the time he became hospitalized, to the day and hour he passed away. He went downhill SO quickly. At least he is not suffering anymore, which is what I keep thinking.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MuseumGhost

Thanks for this!
MuseumGhost