View Single Post
black-roses
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
116 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Jun 27, 2022 at 04:15 PM

So, as you know i have weight problems cause of Olanzapine and I have being trying to lose it. I've been on injections that made me vomit and not lose weight. It took six months to lose ten kilos just for me to gain it back on. Well anyway on Saturday my dad has been going on about how lazy I am and fat. This was after eating at my sister's house and we went to my aunties house. I guess he had a complaint about my behaviour me being on my phone and not watching the movie whilst touching my hair. Basically the whole time there just being rude to me mum looks at me as I'm seated next to her and asks me if I'm okay I say I'm okay. Also my auntie said something about my weight to earlier. I'm not okay I'm worried about my health I'm insulin resistant which makes weight loss nearly impossible. I've been on keto just to see minor results only two kilo weight loss. Meanwhile I have these unhelpful people berating me over my weight and it's just unfair. I'm at a point of pulling my hair out literally because I want to the lose the 25kgs so bad but these assholes are making it hard for me not to be anxious and negative. Not really sure what to do dad said he had food for me yesterday I didn't want to be around him understandably because of it. I literally cried to my mum yesterday saying that "no one wants me coz I'm fat". I don't know what to do. I bought this fat loss device to see if it reduces my fat enough that my insulin resistance reverses so i loss weight. There's also Metformin that can help me lose weight but doctor wanted me to try to lose weight without it but I'm desperate. I really need a friend I feel so alone and unloved at the moment by everyone.
black-roses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32448, Aurelius710, Bill3, downandlonely, Fuzzybear, hvert, MaverickLovesYou, Travelinglady, unaluna, Werewoman