View Single Post
Vinnie411

Member Since May 2022
Default Jun 27, 2022 at 09:14 PM

Thank you both. I am actually doing all of those things. I just don’t recognize my own life anymore. I am trying to be strong for my kids and my Dad.

I work, I work out and I come home and work on the house. I’m in the best shape I have been in since college but sadly there really is nothing that I look forward to. There is nothing that I look to for joy because everything I loved we did together. I taught her so many things and we loved them together and now, I’m alone.

The two woman who were the most important in my life are gone and I have to grieve them both.

I have written so many letters and burned them. I just wish I could find some measure of joy again in anything. I really just want to stop missing my ex. My Mom, well I will always miss her. She was the only person in my life who never abandoned me that is until she had no choice. And even then, I told her it was ok to go.

I know folks can’t give mental health advise but what kinds of things did you do to help you get over your ex?
Vinnie411 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote