Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,780 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Jun 28, 2022 at 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelinglady View Post
And she's a very busy executive kitty. I like that! Good sense of humor....

I find myself mostly watching reruns of old shows, since I don't care for many of the new ones.

I'll be checking here every day now, looking forward to getting together with you all.

I'm sorry your new hairdresser didn't work out, owl. Maybe the lady doesn't understand manners in the U.S. Where is she from? I have a Korean friend who used to be my hairdresser. She's quite a character, even by Korean standards.
Thanks. Businessman, business woman, business kitty....

I watched a Laurel and Hardy short this morning. It was silent but still funny, as the humor was the physical kind.

I don't know where the stylist is from but her English isn't good. I asked her if the number on her business card is her CELL and I even POINTED to it in her hand. She said yes! It turned out not to be and she had a different number for her cell, which has a Caller ID of a plumbing company so I thought it was a telemarketing call.

Finally heard from her this past Monday morning and she seemed contrite enough; I asked did some kind of emergency happen and she said yes. Said she was distracted. (The number I left a message on was what I thought was her cell number, at that time.....)

Being that I DO have a heart and know how we can be distracted, especially with the world's woes, I gave her a THIRD chance this morning. We were to have an appointment and this time I waited just 15 minutes, not a half hour! It was hot and I'm sitting on a uncomfortable bench! No show! And no call/text on MY cell or at home either. Deal breaker! I can't keep doing this. Seems having a heart cost me my time but I can't help myself.....We all get distracted at times.

I stopped by another salon near by and they charge way more! Sigh.....It shouldn't be this hard.

And with all that's going on these days, I really needed to splurge and treat myself. And I need stability and routine. I need that no matter how old I am. Seems I'm hard-wired that way.....Need to have some kind of constant or routine.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
pachyderm

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady