View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 28, 2022 at 07:47 PM

I just go to a chain hair cutting place. They never have the same person twice in a row but it is affordable and so far my haircuts are from fine to exceptional. I tipped the exceptional lady a very good tip. I like it because it’s no fuss and I don’t have to chat. I explain that when I take my hearing aids out I won’t be able to hear. They have been great at not trying to chat with me. You can do everything on line, sign in pick a time, get up dates on timeline and arrive minutes before and sign in electronically, my name comes up on a screen and presto, I’m getting my hair cut. Since I started aqua fitness I keep my hair short. I think it might be called a pixie I’m not sure. The first time I was there I showed the woman what I wanted because I had very long hair. After that I just tell them to shorten it up and they all do it a bit different. It keeps things fresh. All in all I’m pleased with them.

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady