Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,892 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Jun 29, 2022 at 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rechu View Post
It may sound terrible, but I admit part of me would not want to see her even if she were not consistently hostile towards me. In the Zoom calls I no longer participate in, she didn't seem to be doing very well. The idea that I might have gotten her crappy dementia genes is really scaring me since her diagnosis. So, It think seeing her in that condition would be pretty traumatic for me.
I feel the same way. Part of me doesn't want to see her again. But since I get a tiny bit of money from her daughter for "babysitting" her mom, I'll do it as long as I can. She'd be offended if she knew. And she's got such a chip on her shoulder most of the time. But her dog is adorable so she's a redeeming factor since I love dogs and her dog seems to love me too.

Certainly hope I don't have any dementia genes. I don't even know if either of my parents had it, as they were so tight-lipped about everything medical or "deep" like emotions they feel. So distant..... Unless the symptoms are so severe and obvious (like suddenly being mean), one may not know someone has dementia.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Mendingmysoul, rechu, Travelinglady