View Single Post
ejoha

Member Since Jun 2022
Default Jun 29, 2022 at 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rive. View Post
Disentangle yourself from him.

Frankly, this was enough.

He is living off you, he is abusing and manipulating you & there is no love between you. Why are you still with him? His mother is across the street, so you can send him back to the one who thinks he is the golden child.

Respect yourself enough to kick him out. Get his keys (to your house) and send him packing. Literally. If you are compliant instead of strict and firm he will *not* respect you nor your boundaries and he will keep using you.

I do not know why I am still with him. I find myself wanting to explain and have a conversation, rather than just being what I perceive as harsh and abruptly kicking him out. I know in the scheme of things it’s totally warranted but for some reason find myself ….afraid I guess? Avoiding? I’ve let this go on too long and have let so many things go by the wayside.. And deep down I know that any rational, calm conversation/explanation will not be heard. I just don’t want this to end up being explosive and I fear that that’s how it’s going to go, based off how he reacts to things far more minuscule. It’s also not easy having his mother 100ft from my house now, it’s felt so invasive that she did that (buying the place). She lived in a different state prior to this. I’m scared the comfort of my own home might be a thing of the past no matter what. I don’t know…I’m just trying to find my power that currently feels very defeated. Thank you for your response.
ejoha is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote