View Single Post
Aviza
Magnate

Member Since Jan 2013
86 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 01, 2022 at 05:58 PM

Accepting status quo is really hard for me to do. However I'm pushing myself too much possibly or my meds are losing effectiveness. I'm having some breakthrough symptoms.

I feel like I'm in a good place. I have a nice apt, a descent job I like, and am financially stable. Not rich but not broke all the time either.

I'm pursuing dreams. Paying down debt. Basically so I can retire. Just be disabled at some point and not so focused on next stages. I've resigned to never owning a home. The most I can hope for is section 8 voucher where I can pick an even better apt and live out my days.

Basically trying to keep a relationship with my now adult daughter. I have a good relationship with my mom who one day won't be around so I have to figure out if I really want to be alone or find a man to be my company. Being disabled and obese it's pretty hard.

I suppose I can turn my focus on exercise which I'm often to tired to do. But right now I'm trying to date, sort of.

Anyway I'm trying to squelch my desires for more. But appreciating what I have, but it's a hard sell.

Aviza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01, MaverickLovesYou, MuseumGhost, rechu, Yaowen

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, MuseumGhost, Yaowen