View Single Post
Hexagon

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Jul 03, 2022 at 03:23 PM

Just want to say the trip through Europe is going good. So far. Yes, I’m a bit exhausted for driving such long (I don’t underestimate my mental illness, far from it), but now I’m in a hotel in Germany. What a lovely people they are, here in the hotel. I booked my hotel via Booking.com and everything went so smooth. When I arrived they had everything on me. I just needed to sign - that was it.

Now I’m in the bed. Will soon (try) fall asleep. I didn’t stupidly brought Zopiclone “The K.O.-pill” because I haven’t use that pill for more than a month. And I believed so much that I would take care of this night without it as well. Perhaps I will, but I need to go down a notch a bit from all this stress from driving. When I just shut my eyes, I see all this autibahn, as visualisation. Just as I did all other years. I am, however, am very experienced driver but even to me it can be tricky.

If I (maybe) get any slightest problem, I’ll take one more Olanzapine instead (5mg that would be all in all). Luckily I planned my trip very well, especially my medicines. Have a great evening!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Hexagon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*