View Single Post
HealingLady

Member Since Jul 2022
1 hugs
given
Default Jul 08, 2022 at 12:00 PM

Thanks for sharing what you are going through, we are in the same predicament. My husband ended our marriage although I know he's still got feelings for me but is fighting them. He avoided me for months until that one night when we could not avoid each other anymore. I still love my husband..... or probably more accurate to say that I've still got feelings for him although I have been feeling a bit of emptiness in my life with him lately. We had sex that night we could not avoid each other anymore, but it was purely lust for him. I did not feel any love from his side although, to be honest, nor did I feel anything for him. I was more like a third-person looking in, trying to make sense of what I was feeling, if I felt anything at ll. What hurt me though is when he said we should not probably be doing what we were doing but that he needed the sex desperately. I felt like a *****!

It is interesting to see a man's perspective. I did not realize until now that men are as emotionally affected with a break up as much as the women. My soon to be ex-husband acts like everything is normal. He is 62 and Im 55. WIth our age you'd think we know more about relationship. THis is a 2nd marriage for both of us.
HealingLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely, Orwellian Nightmare

Thanks for this!
Orwellian Nightmare