View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 11, 2022 at 02:47 PM

I was 157.6 today. I didn't have any soda or coffee today only an 80 calorie Gatorade. I quit with all the vegetables and started up again on my processed stuff. I started eating actual breakfasts instead of just drinking a soda. So today I had a piece of Eggo French toast and a Toaster Strudel scrambler. Then lunch was an Uncrustable and frozen burrito. I had a hard boiled egg for a snack and I just now had a pack of Uncrustable taco bites. The whole vegetable fruit diet wasn't working out very well. I was way too hungry on it and I wasn't losing weight. At the moment I'm at 1025 calories and 140 carbs. I have 275 calories left. If I were eating vegetables I'd have blown through all my calories already because vegetables just arent filling. My body just works on processed foods. It may not be totally healthy but I've kept off almost 80 pounds since Thanksgiving 2015 eating like this so it works.

Update:I had a second Uncrustable for dinner. My stomach has been off all day and I didn't know why. Then it hit me. The peanut butter in the sandwhiches are ****ing with me too because duh. Peanut butter=nuts which I seem to have developed an intolerance to. I could buy $6 sunflower or wow butter I guess. I feel like puking my guts out right now though. I was fine when I was avoiding all that though

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Jul 11, 2022 at 04:41 PM..