View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Jul 15, 2022 at 06:13 PM

I continue to be impressed by the things you accomplish which would be so far out of my comfort zone that I can't imagine taking them on.

Meanwhile - Book club met last Saturday, and we had a great time - at least I did, and everyone else said that they did. The Friday before book club, I was putting out chairs and scraped my hand on the rocks. I slathered it with antibiotics and kept on bandaging and slathering. Today, I decided that I needed professional help and trudged down to Urgent Care. They didn't have the staff to see me, so I just went home, where it felt better, so I put off trying to see a doctor in case it heals itself. Hope springs eternal.
I don't like doctors. When I retired, I figured that I had to resolve this problem because I was likely to need western medical care, and I wasn't likely to get healthier the older I got. So I found a doctor with whom I felt comfortable. She went to work for the veterans, but I liked her replacement as well. All was good until my insurance and this doctor parted ways, and the insurance assigned me another doctor. He's probably very nice and very capable. I haven't seen him yet. Hence the trip to urgent care. I want to try to switch insurance and go back to the doctor I like, but I'm scared with my problems dealing with computers and such, that I'll either end up paying for two insurance companies, or I'll end up with no insurance. Hence my inertia.

Enough *****ing? I'll save my passport story for another time.

May the force be with you.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely