View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 18, 2022 at 02:06 AM

Getting much needed rest. Very slow moving last couple of days. Made a Coco Flan cake in a bundt pan tonight. Waiting for it to cool.

Seems exceptional maybe, but I'm doing what I trained to do. It's always hard because it's creating something. My medium for my art is other people. This is where it gets fun—I'm playing croquet with hedgehogs and swans.

For diversion, I read widely. Right now I have a 3 books of interviews. I love interview compilations. Each one is usually short so I can finish it in the limited window of time I have for it. There's a chance of an interesting question getting an interesting answer. I sort of meet new people like Alan Moore a cartoonist; and also get more chummy with people I "know" already like Kurt Vonnegut and Toni Morrison.

There's a book of prose stories/poems by Rachel Zucker. I listen to her Commonplace podcasts (more interviews) but have never read her stuff. Plus a stack of books I can return which helped me get through my project. Stuff on effective agreements, fair division, and product naming.

And I played bridge today and enjoyed a long bike ride home.

R.

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
downandlonely