Thread: i dont belong
View Single Post
InkyTinks

Member Since Aug 2021
32 hugs
given
Default Jul 19, 2022 at 01:29 AM

I don't belong anywhere either I have different disabilities and conditions but never fit in the communities for any of them completely.

Deaf people realise I'm not like them so I learn I have auditory processing issues and autism so learn about autism but I'm not exactly like them either

I think I may have another mental illness on top of the autism or mixed in with but I don't know what it is.

Then there's the physical issues.. and I'm not like most older adults with mobility issues either cos they're just normal people and once they learn have no kids, never had, no partner...don't like phone calls cos can't cope as the expectation to speak renders me mute. I get ignored, people think I'm weird if I try and join in no-one posts after so I give up.

Even on a group with others with selective mutism with several others who are autistic I don't feel the same as them.

I feel like I only exist...just here for the dog cos I promised him a home for life and no-one else cares whether I exist or not.

I don't know if its just the mood swings from the peri (menopause) cos they are severe and am like a different person sometimes...some days I don't even know who I am!
InkyTinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32448, Breaking Dawn, downandlonely, Fuzzybear, Travelinglady, unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna