View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,643 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 22, 2022 at 08:18 AM

Well, I did not say no to a new or different task. I simply declined from joining a client call by my coworker and had been given a choice. I have not yet had a conversation with my boss about adding new tasks. I was supposed to meet with him today but I called in sick. I asked if he wants to meet Monday/Tuesday instead.

I cannot quit. But I cannot go on like this. You have no idea what it’s like each and every day to do the same task over and over again. And three weeks straight is making me bat crazy.

I tend to agree with Bill. Keeping me on is expensive for them. I’m a burden and a problem.

Perhaps I do need another doctors note saying I can take on more, but they haven’t even asked me for one. It’s like they just don’t care. Plus, the last time I spoke with my doctor he had to increase my anti depressant because I was getting more and more depressed. And that is still the case. My mental health is being negatively effected by my work.

It does feel unnecessarily cruel.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3