View Single Post
ArmorPlate108

Member Since Mar 2022
998 hugs
given
Default Jul 24, 2022 at 12:14 PM

Thank you discombobulated. There are so many pieces that are hard for me wrap my head around. I'm going round and round with myself. DD gets very distressed if she starts thinking about having to leave everything she's ever known. The worst part is I'm still worried about his ability to function independently. He is such a different person that I am still worried that he is neurologically compromised. That was the whole point of me talking to the counselor or so I thought.

This morning he is withdrawn and disgruntled. He came in and asked if I was reading. I said I was and he left without anything else. Didn't say he wanted to talk - he does not ask for what he needs, just expects others to provide it, but honestly since he didn't say, I don't know. Later I found him sitting and staring the bedroom and went ahead and asked him if he needed anything. He said no in that low mood way. Then he disappeared to the garage. I feel like he's trying to do the emotional manipulation thing and it is hard to ignore, especially when he looks bad. Btw. I found out after the argument that he'd gone off his antidepressants a week ago and didn't tell me. Keep on keeping on, we'll see what the day brings. Ugh.

ETA: thank you for reminding me that he may very well be using triangulation. Since I didn't feel good about my interaction with her, it probably makes it even easier for him to do that.

Last edited by ArmorPlate108; Jul 24, 2022 at 02:41 PM..
ArmorPlate108 is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated