View Single Post
Mendingmysoul
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2019
807 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 25, 2022 at 11:48 AM

Now he mentions divorce.Did he give any reasons to why he wants a divorce? If he says you were driving him to make this decision, is not it blameshifting? Now I am thinking again the same possibility I mentioned previously. The possibility of another woman. Not trying to scare you ,my friend's husband did that.Until the last moment she didn't even know there was another woman.It was a well kept sectret.He became hostile and picked petty fights,blameshift, triangulate and the whole nine yards. She kept thinking she was doing something wrong and tried tobe more and more submissive. Up to that point it was a nice family with a comfortable life and stable finances ,complete with two beautiful kids.The other woman wanted a legal marriage and was forcing him to divorce his wife.That is when **** hit the fan.I think it is time to detach from him emotionally and think about your own welfare. I may sound selfish but you may never know what he might do in future.Secure your finances and prepare for a future that may not include him.Hugs.
Mendingmysoul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108

Thanks for this!
ArmorPlate108