View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 26, 2022 at 06:11 AM

Hmm.. it's hard to say, really, but I'm guessing your feelings for Anna have a lot to do with being bullied and rejected in the past and the fact that you've never had a relationship. You found someone you wanted a friendship with, established a friendship with, and you want emotional intimacy because you've never had that before. I think it all makes perfect sense. You may have a girl crush, so to speak, but not a bisexual one. You may just be experiencing what it's like to feel closer to someone, what it's like to have a friendship with someone, and what it's like to feel some amount of emotional intimacy - and you like all of those things. I don't think it's anything to worry about except to be aware of some boundaries with Anna. She may not feel all the same things that you feel, so you don't want to smother her. And I think your fear of losing her as a friend makes sense too., based on being bullied and rejected in the past.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
VivaldisSeasons

Thanks for this!
CANDC, Discombobulated