Community Support Team
Community Liaison
Chat Leader

Member Since May 2014
2,312 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 26, 2022 at 11:13 AM

@VivaldisSeasons the thing that makes me think it is more than just a work friendship is when you seem to be jealous of boyfriend going out with Anna. That sounds like a crush or a yearning to have a close relationship with a woman.

It is interesting for me to look back at my relationship with my mother and compare that to the types of relationships I have with women now. Have you tried journaling about this and see if you can uncover your expectations?

If you do not sleep well one night that is inconvenient. If you do not sleep well every night that is a possible symptom of a challenge in your life that may need the attention of a professional.

What other types of people are you close to that you can talk to (IE boyfriend, girl buddy, family, friends, acquaintances? I see a yellow flag with how you are kind of obsessed with Anna and it does not seem she feels the same way about you from the little you say about her. Thinking about this could lead to some insights which might help you move toward a friendship with Anna without the huge expectations that seem to well up and keep you awake.

For me I make a list of what I am missing in life and how I might possibly fulfill those in ways that would not compromise other relationships, my expectations and teammate rapport @CANDC

"Things Take Time"
CANDC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
VivaldisSeasons