View Single Post
ArmorPlate108

Member Since Mar 2022
981 hugs
given
Default Jul 26, 2022 at 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendingmysoul View Post
OMG Armour, My friend's husband looked sick and ragged,didn't take care of health and hygiene for a while.Once me and another friend came across him in a public place( this was before I knew the whole story) and couldn't even recognize him.He looked very sad and confused too.Then after a while the wife told my other friend about what was going on for a while.The before night the husband came prepared with divorce papers and wife refused to agree and he threw a fit in rage and physically pushed her against the furniture. Wife was injured and scared then she ended up telling our mutual friend.Just wanted to share with you dear.
Thank you. I am definitely keeping this in mind. You know the worst part is that if I had more options, the idea of a divorce wouldn't scare me so much. There is something very triggering about someone behaving the way he did and using it for control and hurt. I am a work in progress and not always above reacting.

This morning I decided to post on an FTD board. I've been hesitant because I am so unsure. They have welcomed me with open arms and validated so many of my experiences with him. That's not happy news, and that's not to say that he has ftd, but they sure relate to my story. I don't know whether to feel happy or sick.
ArmorPlate108 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, Mendingmysoul