Thread: Roll Call 194
View Single Post
cogladaid
Elder

Member Since Jul 2015
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 26, 2022 at 10:09 PM

I had a shower tonight which is no biggie really I have a routine I’m sticking to regularly showering so it’s fine.

Anyway I washed my face before hand. Brought out the fancy cleanser and the battery powered exfoliator and washed my face.

It’s been a while since I’ve done that. Properly washed my face. It’s gross and I’ve been breaking out with acne a lot lately.

After washing face and showering I put on face cream and toner. Been a while since I’ve been through this routine.

And I brushed my teeth. I’ve had trouble consistently brushing my teeth.

Now I’m hoping I have the energy to wash my face in the morning and put on more toner and cream and brush my teeth again.

I want to have healthy routines again. Get back to a good normal. Maybe when I conquer hygiene I can start with working out again.

And then also back to school. It wasn’t going well with how I was mentally so I’m on break. It’s an open ended university so it’s no biggie but sooner you start the sooner you finish.

And crocheting. I want to finish my blanket i was working on.

That sounds like a lot. I feel I’ve been barely holding on these past couple years. I’m trying to get back to myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cogladaid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Desoxyn, SlumberKitty, WastingAsparagus

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Blue_Bird, Desoxyn, Sometimes psychotic