nonightowl wonders if anybody reads this

15 yr Member
6,676 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Jul 28, 2022 at 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
It for current people and I’m well aware benefits are not enough as I’m on SSDI and have been so for years. Currently I’m looking into a part time job to supplement my income as I need money for a new used car as the one I have is one thing after another. It’s hard though between my deafness and my back to find something I could do.
I don't have enough for SSDI and no disability to qualify anyway. I'm not even old enough to collect so decided not to research it. I'm not even old enough for a discount on bus fare. They keep touting "jobs, jobs, jobs" but there's only certain types of things I could do. And those aren't plentiful to say the least.

I can't stand/walk all day or even half a day, work/drive at night, or lift/move heavy stuff. It has to be in person, not "remote" as I don't have the technology and that's only for certain work as well. With these new strain of COVID, I don't see a lot of indoor positions like before.

If I wasn't old enough to collect from my IRA I don't know what I would have done or what would have happened.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
CANDC, Nammu, Travelinglady