View Single Post
SoOVer

Member Since Jul 2022
1 hugs
given
Default Jul 29, 2022 at 06:11 PM

Dear Mulder00
Thank you for the post and the last update.
Im In severe stress and anxiety right now writing this text.
My problems with my wife started six years ago (2016) when I noticed that I am loosing my personal thoughts and myself. We have 2 lovely boys 10 & 6.
We argue all the time on silly things, but I think that the source lies in the fundamental perspective between us. We tried a couple therapy for 3 months 5 years ago, didn't work, she recommended that I should take a personal therapy, which I did for 10 months. After another 3 years of struggling (2019), I told my wife that we need to separate, I went out from home, rented a house and my anxiety broke me when I was alone, from loosing her, and the new reality with 2 kids. I came back home to the family. 2 years later (late 2021) I started a second personal therapy, alomst 8 months now trying to figure out what is keeping me with my wife, I am so so confused, Last week I told her that I can't handle it anymore, I want to get a divorce. From that time I am in terrable Anxiety, I don't want to hurt her or the kids with my desecion, she is very upset, angry, not speaking to me off course.. and the current therapy is not helping at all.
I hope you could shed light on anything 🥹.

Thanks
SoOVer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote