View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 30, 2022 at 05:20 AM

I’ve been noticing for the most part of my life that social interaction tires me a lot.
I can understand that this happened to me in the past when my anxiety sparked hardly but I changed a lot. I’ve been experiencing very little anxiety if none for a few months now and I’m now confident but still I can stand only a short time being with people other than my partner ( half a day or so) then, I need to be on my own.
It’s not that I don’t want to interact with people. I always wanted. Before, it stopped me my social phobia so much that avoid any contact.
But now, I still need to recharge my energy a lot.
Is it possible that what makes me so tired is that I’m wearing a mask along these moments of interactions? Mainly, I think that I’m myself or so I think but of course, I let myself drive and do new things with the crowd. Things that I’m much or less comfortable with or I want to try for the sake of learn. Although, I wouldn’t do it by myself.
I’m in a moment in my life when I’m more open to new experiences and being more open and create a good environment. I mean that I’m more daring. Of course, with my feet on the floor. Not any madness or anything too close to it.
I hate being fake. And this is what’s flying around my head now.
I also have to consider that I’ve been going through so many depressions and self-isolation along most part of my live. Exactly since I were a teenager so on another side it’s understandable that I want to show up my best face and live situations even when I find hard to know to manage them as a normal person. I’m not used to it.

Anyone experiencing something similar?

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
CANDC