View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 30, 2022 at 02:47 PM

I do understand you. I was unable to pick up the phone or make a call just only some months ago and today I even intervened in a video chat with one of my brothers in law.

I went from last Summer wanting to give it up on everything to some months later, wanting and having motivation to take the most out of life.
I’m gonna try to remember all the steps I followed to change my mindset and I’m going to write them down here for whoever may be interested and especially for you.

It’s not that after an interaction, needing time on my own bothers me, just conversely is a bless because I enjoying having time for myself because I have many interests in doing many things, for example, studying, crafting, cooking, etc.
What I’m more worry about is on a hand, whether these steps forwards are gonna be temporary and I’m gonna find any trouble that makes me undone my progress and back up
to my insecurities and such. On the other hand, I’m worried about not being myself in these interactions (you know- wearing sort of a mask- because it doesn’t take anywhere, even more, it can lead to misunderstandings with the people, misunderstanding that may be also being product of my lack of experience in handling social situations.

I’m gonna write down in detail what made me change. It’s gonna take me a while. I want to remember all what I think helped me. Ok?
I won’t forget it. 😀
Thank you for your reply.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote