Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 02, 2022 at 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by velcro003 View Post
I'm sorry you are feeling so bad, Kit. Can you hang on until your doctor's appt tomorrow? I know your last appt was a bit traumatizing, but I hope you know that your doc is keeping your best interest in mind. We all want Kit to be healthy and happy
Thanks velcro, I talked to T on the phone last night. Hospital is an option but we didn't make that decision last night. I was able to promise her I could be safe last night. Today is my GP appointment. We will see what happens there
I am going to take a backpack with a couple of changes of clothes with me just in case I have to go from there to the hospital. If not, I will talk to T tonight and hopefully make a plan on what to do. I did give one of my bosses a heads up, just in case. I plan to go to work this morning, get a few things wrapped up just in case, and talk to my immediate boss so he I'd in the loop. I'm usually hospitalized when I don't need it, and am sent home when I do need it. But that is when I go to the ER. My T said we could look at voluntary admission. There's three hospitals I can go to (all about an hour and 15 minutes away) and I definitely have a preference so that might be the way to go. But we will see how the day goes
Hugs all....Kit

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, ScarletPimpernel, unaluna, WarmFuzzySocks

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2