View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 02, 2022 at 09:50 AM

I've been holding at 200 after I got down to 197 then had a bunch of stressful stuff happen. But I managed to hold it at 200 while I couldn't commit to a calorie deficit, and I continued running a few times a week. I'm almost consistently running every morning now. And I'm trying to add a daily yoga practice - I'm trying to build myself back into the very active/athletic person I was, but I have to add a little at a time. My body is used to running in the mornings now, and I like it. I am trying to now add an evening yoga practice, but from enough starts and stops, I know that I can't just add it every day of the week. I'm trying to do it in the evening a few times a week until it feels just part of the routine, then it will happen nightly on it's own.

My weight has been dipping a bit - I think the muscle swap for fat has it fluctuating up and down, and I can feel physically smaller, so this week I'm also focused on healthy meals and portion size so I keep the calorie deficit. I think I've figured out that what works for me is a week or two of being somewhat "strict" (no junk or treats, etc.) so that the weight comes off, then I can spend a week or two in maintenance. Then repeat.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, Discombobulated, unaluna