View Single Post
Anonymous32448

Heart Aug 04, 2022 at 09:33 AM

I'll start with my angel furbaby sweetpea Ebony cat

She was picked up by rescue in 2013, in a terrible condition, along with her babies (only two survived), i dont know exactly which month she was rescued, but i remember the vet didnt think she would live beyond 2 years after i took her on from the rescue, everyone had done all they could, she just wasnt meant to have a "normal" life

I was going through a heap of bad stuff in 2012 and 2013 i was still really struggling to heal from everything, 1st January 2014 Ebony came to live with me, then for the next 4 years and 2 months she had flare ups of her health problems, some of which i had no idea if i'd get back home from work to find her in a bad way, possibly not even alive, certaintly once she reached the 2 year mark cause the vet had basically said he didnt think she would live beyond 2 years

She was a fighter, her last 2 years every time she got sick, it would push her further and further down, it was the end of Febuary 2018 when I took her into the vet, her health had really nosedived, he booked her back in for tests for the 2nd March 2018, which is when it was confirmed that she had cancers in her lungs and tummy, and very likely her brain as well, she had several fits on her last night and could not walk in a straight line.

Ebony my sweetpea, you saved me at a time when nobody else cared, I still miss you to this day

Adoption date: 1st January 2014
Passed away: 2nd March 2018
Estimated age (rescue age - which could be wrong) : 7 years

Ebony's song: Into the West- The Lord Of The Rings - YouTube

Story behind how it's her song - I was into Lord of the Rings years ago, and during trying to recover, I re-watched bits of it, including playing the ending songs from Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. This song, was the only one that Ebony visibly relaxed to. She didn't much like people singing - possibly due to whatever happened to her before rescue took her in, she would run for her very life when someone started singing, and find somewhere to hide. The song i posted, was the one and only exception
Attached Images
File Type: jpg angel girl.jpg (13.7 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Anonymous32448; Aug 04, 2022 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: i'm sorry i'm explaining the song
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely, MaverickLovesYou, nonightowl, Rastana, shakespeare47, Skeezyks, TiredPilgrim, Travelinglady