View Single Post
Anonymous43372

Default Aug 04, 2022 at 01:17 PM

It's a total nightmare! Today the local tv station (one of a few) was at the daycare filming. They filmed me reading a story to a class. That classroom's teacher went home sick. I have to laugh at the irony b/c it shows the executive director at the center (the center who didn't hire me initially) what my childcare skills are. I know all of the students' names and the schedule for the classroom. There's a 17 year old float teacher who lets me take the lead too, in that classroom. But who knows. They could fire me today citing that other executive director's ridiculous emotionally manipulative statement that I'm unprofessional because I expressed my shock in the way she misled me about not actually having a full-time teaching role available at her classroom like she posted on a public website.

I will definitely stick to the facts, if the other center directors whom I applied for full-time roles with last night, contact me for an interview. If they don't, you're right. It's just two weeks. I can keep that off of my resume.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote