View Single Post
wildflowerchild25
Elder

Member Since Mar 2013
9,563 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 04, 2022 at 02:39 PM

I went in to group today but left at 12:30 and finished the day out virtually. I was just so sleepy, I knew I would probably fall asleep in group and that’s rude. But I did fall asleep even online with my camera off. I don’t know why I was so tired. I slept from 10pm to 8am with no interruptions. And I only took 25mg of seroquel to minimize the restless legs. So idk.

Funny story…turn out my insurance got canceled back in MAY but they never gave notice so I’ve been getting all sorts of things pre approved and they’ve said they would cover and turns out surprise! They will not. Including my hospital stay and my son’s surgery. I was freaking out but the group was able to calm me down. One guy was super nice and basically said I’ve gotten through everything else, some really ****** situations that not everyone could get through, and this is just money. Yeah it’s a lot but you can’t squeeze blood from a stone so they’ll get what they get when they get it. I know that in NJ at least as long as you make some sort of payment every month they can’t send you to collections.

It’s super hot here as well, with super hot being the forecast for the foreseeable future. I love the summer but once it’s over 90 degrees even I would like to be a penguin in Antarctica!

So I’m feeling better and glad I shared. The terror from the episode is still fresh in my mind. But that’s why I did share, so I don’t get like that again.

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State
wildflowerchild25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous 42424, BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, buddha1too, downandlonely, Nammu, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, bizi, buddha1too, Nammu, ~Christina