Thread: Roll Call 194
View Single Post
Angelique67
Legendary Wise Elder

Angelique67 has no updates.

8 yr Member PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 05, 2022 at 07:16 PM

I'm going through a really weird crappy time. I fell down on my tail bone and I've been in excruciating pain for 3 weeks, like I had a few years ago when I still had tizanidine. But now it's actually getting better.

They would not allow me to talk to the nurse supervisor, which I was begging for because I needed additional pain meds which I never got.

I have COVID (again?) and I've been in individual quarantine for 10 days. I'm praying I'll get to go back to my regular room. I'm having one of those asymptomatic cases where I feel perfectly normal (for me).

I don't know what it's about but I have a serious guardian angel and s/he has been protecting me all my life. I have a miniscule ridiculous life so I don't understand.

My mom is getting worse by the day, and sometimes I can cry but the major tranquilizer impedes this to a great degree. Oh, fun, my meds just came. She didn't bring the Motrin. I'm dying for my treats, coke and vape. Don't know if I can make it on foot when I'm finally back in my room.

Feeling all kinds of loss and sadness. No wonder I don't breathe deeply. I have nothing of my own in here and I want to hang it up.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk
Angelique67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, Desoxyn, SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic, WastingAsparagus