Member Since Jan 2017
331 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 05, 2022 at 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyblue83 View Post
Another “ just get up and go “ with no explanation. Seems to be a common
scenario nowadays. So , if she is filing for divorce it should say in those papers somewhere
her reason for wanting to leave. She can’t just take the kids. You can come to an agreement with
her but this all still has to be signed off by a judge. And it’s not going to happen overnight. You have to
decide who’s staying where , who gets the kids and when , and the financial aspect. I don’t know how
old your wife is but I’ve been hearing a lot about “ mid life crisis “ and extreme hormonal changes.
It could be physical. Hopefully after a short separation she will come to her senses and come back
to at least talk to you about it. I’ve been hearing a lot about woman “ falling OUT of love” , and needing
more space etc…. And they sure know how to take advantage of the legal system which favors them tremendously.
Get a good lawyer , and good luck. Just remember you have your own life to live. Don’t let her take that away from you.
Right??? It just happened to my friend. A guy she has known all her life and always wanted to be with has been introducing her around as his girlfriend for the last year. He suggested they get matching tattoos. They were looking at travel trailers, etc. Then he just disappeared. Poof. And he is seeing someone else.