Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2017
331 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 05, 2022 at 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCCGoal View Post
I am still trying to process how my life has been torn to shreds in such a short amount of time. I have been married for 15 years, and we have three wonderful kids together. Recently, I was offered a new job and we have spent the last few weeks excitedly looking at new homes and packing our current home. In fact, on Sunday, we were cuddled up together identifying a couple homes we should put offers on. The very next day was my first day at the new job. I left for work and called my wife during lunch. The conversation was joyful and we ended the call saying "I love you."

Then when I arrived home, I found she had cleared out all the kids clothes and left. There was no note, no message, no discussion that she was planning to leave. We never even spoke about separation or divorce. I was devastated, and still am. I didn't have any clue this was happening.

Now, she won't let me speak to or see my kids at all. She won't even tell me why she left. I feel paralyzed and need any advice/ support you can offer. I feel like my whole life has been blown apart and I'll never be able to put it back together. Please help.
That is pure insanity. Not the first time I've heard of it happening and my friend just went through something similar. So sorry...there is nothing more shocking than having someone just up and leave...especially an established marraige.