Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Blue_Bird is ready for recovery!

10 yr Member
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 06, 2022 at 09:05 AM

I am enjoying learning about sharks on the shark week podcast I've been listening to. It's hosted by a marine biologist that studies and dives with sharks.

It makes me concerned about the ocean because of all the pollution and overfishing.

I've been concerned about the environment in general it just seems like there's so much waste and so much plastic. I want to get some eco friendly reusable produce bags (like you know those flimsy plastic bags they have at every produce station in the grocery stores, they're bad for the environment.) Or maybe I could just not use produce bags at all and just put them in my cart, it's not like those little things are protecting them anyway, they'd be fine just by themselves in my reusable big grocery bags with the rest of my groceries.

I feel like if I can try to use less products that are unnecessary and use eco friendly products when necessary that would be good. I'm probably not making a huge difference but maybe it would make a tiny difference.

I just don't want to look back and feel like I've made or horrifically bad impact on the earth at the end of my life, because it's so uncertain how things will be for future generations and stuff due to climate change and whatnot

Sent from my M8L using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Sometimes psychotic