Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 06, 2022 at 09:31 AM

I feel really damn good today

Been enjoying the morning drinking decaf coffee w/ oat milk and listening to music

Tomorrow I'm going to my friends house. We're gonna play the digimon trading card game, should be fun. He bought me a digimon TCG playmat, it's like big rubber pad/mat to play the card game on, it has a nice picture of digimon and the characters from the anime printed on it. That was a surprise and very nice of him. Going to bring some snacks so I don't get super hungry while I'm gone cause I'll probably be gone 4-5 hours. I think I'm just a little more sensitive to blood sugar changes due to the APs I'm on even though I'm not diabetic or prediabetic. So I have to make sure I have food of some sort with my when I'm out for more than 2 hours because otherwise I get very shaky and nauseous

I have 2 dentist appointments later in the month. One is to get the last fillings and the other is to finish the root canal they started.

Oh yeah I'm sauteing some mushrooms, yellow squash and onion today. I haven't done that in over a year. I developed a fear of using my stovetop for some reason. Anyway, I'm going to see how it goes. I just use a small bit of olive oil to do it. And then put a little salt on it. It's really simple but really good.

Sent from my M8L using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn, Sometimes psychotic