View Single Post
MrAbbott

Member Since Jul 2022
148 hugs
given
Default Aug 06, 2022 at 11:40 AM

Hi, I hope this is the place to post this. Yes I am bipolar, but hopefully all psychosis are similar or relatable.

I wanted to tell you my psychosis has changed during the last 6 years. I used to feel mania and psychosis, a feeling that I'd compare as being "touched" by the hand of God, truly special and very positive. Sure, I got into some trouble eventually, but my attitude was very positive and I saw the world with awe, expectation and a true desire to explore it everyday. This has changed. I don't know if any of your pdocs ask you about your specific thoughts during psychosis... I know mine doesn't care a bit about it (I could believe I'm an Apostle and he wouldn't know)...Maybe he and I should discuss if I feel depressed or elated during my psychosis, but that just hasn't happened... Nowadays I feel a rush of adrenaline but I see the world, and specially its inhabitants through a very negative optic... It ends up affecting me, and yes, I am aware I might have delusions mostly, but I wonder why this shift has happened, why this disillusionment... I'm not violent but I feel aggression in the world, in the people that surround me. Has this ever happened to you?

Cheers.

Invega 3mg
Depakine 800mg
Plenur 400mg
MrAbbott is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Yaowen