View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,102 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 06, 2022 at 04:58 PM

I felt pretty good this morning because I was cleaning and listening to nice music while cleaning. Felt let down after it's over and done with.

Yesterday I had some disappointments. I went grocery shopping in the early morning and the store did not have four items I wanted; so I ended up having to get other items to take its place and the substitutes are not as good as what I wanted. And then I gave my friend a call because I needed comfort (I'll get into the part about the comfort in the next paragraph). We couldn't talk to each other because his phone kept on dying out on him. This happened with him a couple of months ago twice when we talked and it's still a problem. It seemed like he had not put in any effort to fix that problem when it's been going on for two months.

The comfort part is about me needing comfort because, last Wednesday, my sister and I got into a fight over the phone. She insisted on talking about an issue that she has mentions quite a few times with me and I never wanted to talk about it. I've told her, over and over again, that I never wanted to talk about that issue and she still brings it up. So I told her not to call me anymore. Quite a few times, with her calls to me, she upsets me like nobody else does.

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Breaking Dawn, downandlonely, MimiBhaduri0, T4bbyCat