View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,919 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 06, 2022 at 08:33 PM

I'm thinking of my whole life as going through infinite dimensions (Because I could die at any moment and get zapped in any direction depending on the time and how I die).

So I will end up in Nirvana, hell etc.. I'll lose hope hundreds of millions of times, find it again, grow as trees or the bees that pollinate flowers, get eaten or decomposed, explode as many supernovae, become tortured, murdered or eaten, fall as a snow flake in the winter and evaporate in the spring, become an alien egg, electricity or any form of energy, become the conscious singularity of the sound from a musical instrument, intense euphoria, pain and the hallucinatory magical salt and water of tears, pouring from the face of God.

It's going to be a really long time. I will become you, astrally projected into your body at this very moment, not knowing where or who I am.

I'll dream a many thousand dreams, all of what I want. But maybe that can all happen in this lifetime (With advanced virtual reality). Upload my consciousness into the cloud, 1's and 0's (All of that). Like Terence Mckenna says, "In the future, things will appear faster than they can be made". Worm holes, time machines, artificial intelligence.. Will it be a good world? Who knows - Only me and all of those that are around me - Or everyone else as I get locked in the dark, brain damaged void. Own every Bitcoin and help out as many people or steal gold from every king.

People are on the streets, in war - Hopeless, broken smiles, stories of trauma, loneliness, despair, heartbreak and the world - pollution causing cancer, destruction of nature, blasting rockets into the sky in hopes to get away/disconnect - When as Alan Watts said, "Become more sensitive.. Let it come to you"... Be receptive. The Buddhist monks, meditating.. just by using the mind to immerse in alternate realities - Dreams, comas and transcending death - Opposite of the anti-aging billionaires that want to rule generations, have already destroyed the current new ones.. A dead Western American Empire, funnel the money, manipulate - Taking control of something that is really (In the end), in control by no one at all.

So decide!
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, WastingAsparagus