View Single Post
Lonelyinmyheart
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2019
1,732 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 07, 2022 at 04:22 AM

I'm trying to hold onto last week's text when you said you love me and nothing has changed, you just can't use your phone much.

You ARE using it, so I guess this is a lesson in trust. That whatever the deal is, there is a reason for not texting me, even if it's that you don't want to go back on what you originally said even though you're using your phone more than you perhaps anticipated to begin with.

I'm sure that when I see you, I'll realise nothing has changed at all and you'll be your usual warm lovely self. It's just hard to feel that now because I don't understand what's going on. I know from past experience that I'm on your mind, but your timescale for texting is different to mine because your life is that much busier than mine is. I know I need to focus on other things and people in my life and I'm trying T, truly. I'm also trying not to control you, not that you'd let yourself be controlled. I'm just hurt because you made out I could call and text and you've taken that away very abruptly. It's painful and scary. I know you probably realise that, hence your reassuring text last week, but I know you're using your phone, I can see it. I'm trying to trust you have a reason.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, LostOnTheTrail