Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
42.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 08, 2022 at 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will19 View Post
I worked out this morning and felt pretty good until the tail end of the exercising. I felt like I had a little anxiety attack at that time. I had leftovers for lunch after working out and didn't have an appetite like usual. I got thinking bad thoughts - about something terrible is going to happen to me that will be unbearable.

After I ate, I felt better even though I didn't take in as much. I felt better and then an hour later, got the news that Olivia Newton-John passed away. I couldn't believe it! She had quite a battle with breast cancer and it seemed like she's gone too soon. Plus she appeared to me as someone who would take good care of herself. She didn't deserve of what she had to go through! She's not much older than me. I loved a lot of her songs.
I thought she was going to outsmart the C again. She had the most beautiful attitude, spiritual, super healthy diet, such a beautiful person. And her beautiful music she leaves behind for others to enjoy for many years to come. This is so sad.

"Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines."(Robert H. Schiuller)

Breaking Dawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, downandlonely, MimiBhaduri0, T4bbyCat

Thanks for this!
downandlonely