Revu2
Grand Member
Revu2 tweak

10 yr Member
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 09, 2022 at 03:51 PM

We get about 2 a month. Leaks, something doesn't work. Noise complaint. Someone accidentally locked out, a move-outer making a mess of the garbage and recycling. Most not harmful. Just time suckers.

Major stuff in play:

: Changing elevator contractors (just signed the contract and told the current company we're changing). This is really a Win for me. Wanted to change the contract away from the screw you industry standard to a gentler, kinder pick of pocket. Got most of what I thought we needed, 1 yr renewing contract, cap of 3% on fee increases, quarterly (not monthly) service visits in trade for a much lower fee.
: The master commercial insurance policy is signed and slated for payment.
: One of the owners is working on getting the carpets cleaned but giving me a hard time because the board is insisting a on company that is going to be more costly than the other bids. They do the best work. He wants to come off as wanting to save money, but doesn't do any work in general on reaching that goal. He can pretend all he wants, it's not his decision to make.

Happy you're dodging any super horrible conseq. from the ID theft. Still leaves a yucky feeling.

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote