Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 11, 2022 at 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
I believe in the notion of Karma so I don't wish death upon those who have hurt me. Hurtful and bad people get their lessons in due time. I think the best way to handle it is to live your best life, to let go of the anger and rage you feel over any injustices and pain, and to move forward in life, finding things to make you feel happy and fulfilled. As they say, happiness is the best revenge.
I so get this. My Ex-H (11 years after I left) told me when I was back in Calif for a court case against him, told me that he had expected I would come back after 2 years. When I didn't come back, he started to think I did leave because of him. Also let him know when I was there, that I have never been happier or more at peace than I am on my little farm in the country. That kinda sealed the fact that I did leave because of him without actually having to say it. Definitely the best revenge. ...besides I own my farm & he lost the house. He maybe owns his car. He fought getting a divorce when I lived there cause he said it would make him "look like a loser".....lol....ya think!!!! At least our daughter will have some inheritance even though I walked away from everything

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32448, Have Hope, MuseumGhost

Thanks for this!
Have Hope