Thread: Roll Call 195
View Single Post
Job 30 26
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2020
1,251 hugs
given
Default Aug 11, 2022 at 07:39 PM

SK, an emergency is an emergency, that's what pdocs are for, especially for people with psychosis. ((hugs)) You're not a burden, you're special because you care so much.

Cog, I've given up on my weight, I'm on two meds that make it impossible, it's either my sanity (with high blood pressure) or a healthy weight with no sleep. It sucks so much. ((hugs))

Talked to my T today, everything is so so, my pdoc tried to get me off my benzo willy-nilly to 2 times a week, but haha yeah, withdrawal is a son of a B, so looks like im staying on it until October when I get to speak to her again! haha

My story is coming along, 141 pages, I'm drawing on new emotions as I reintroduce myself to the story over and over again. I'm trying to be conscientious as I write this, but I wish I had a couple weeks with it to really sit down and give it my all. I'l take a week off in September and do this. God, I haven't had a vacation in 12 months now, "Welcome to America."

SP, you amaze me how you land keep landing on your feet, you know how to plan your big moves, I was I was capable at doing this.
Job 30 26 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn, Sometimes psychotic