View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 12, 2022 at 07:52 AM

Things have turned around. My sisters due date has been pushed to September 27th. So she's pretty stable right now. She sounded really good when she came to pick up my nephews. My mom said she is excited about going back to work. My lawyer called last night and said everything is all set to have my name changed at the end of the month. She'll be with me and my mom at the court house and the judge will ask some questions and it should go fairly easy. I am super excited. I'm really looking forward to my vacation now that I know my sister is stable and the name thing is for sure happening. I feel pretty good today.

I emailed my therapist half an hour ago because my therapy session is 2 days after the name change. And I don't think I can just go into a session without warning with a new name. I hope she isn't too pissed at me for not telling her. I just got my dates confused. I thought the court date was the day after our session. My brain has been a bit foggy lately I don't know if its what I'm eating or the Prestiq. I've just been getting confused on my dates.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Aug 12, 2022 at 11:45 AM..
Mountaindewed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, downandlonely, Moose72, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, downandlonely, unlived