View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 13, 2022 at 06:20 AM

My review is now next Wed. I met with my boss 1:1 yesterday, and I totally forgot to mention and ask him about progress on the Content Manager role. He did not bring it up either.

And now I am concerned because he asked me to create a document outlining my process for coming up with content ideas so that I don't have to do this work forever, he said. BUT, if they're considering me for a Content Manager role, wouldn't that be a large part of my job? I am confused and paranoid - are they going to let me go and then let others do this work, after I've shown them how to do it???? What's the plan????? I am worried.

On the plus side, I told my boss I was reading up on content strategy and had some thoughts for him about it. I told him about a strategy I thought was a very good one for helping to boost leads and sales, and he loved what I had to say. So, that was very positive, but I am STILL concerned. Are they letting me go, or will they move me into a new role? Argh.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely