Thread: Roll Call 195
View Single Post
cogladaid
Elder

Member Since Jul 2015
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 13, 2022 at 01:48 PM

I’m feeling better today. My mom and I are spending the day cooking making Korean food. Went to one Korean market yesterday and one today. My mom made some Korean potato side dishes to go with the side dishes we bought. I made spicy rice cakes for lunch. And then for dinner we’re making gluten free steamed pork dumplings. Going to eat them with rice and all our Korean side dishes (squid, seaweed salad, the potatoes we made, kimchi, and spicy radish).

Keeps my mind off things. Eating good food makes me feel good. Not everything is about what I can’t eat or drink.

Like being gluten free can be hard especially if you don’t cook. I’m pretty lazy and don’t cook much but my mom is a great cook. We’ve learned over the last five years recipes and what’s gluten free and what’s not. Like a lot of Asian food can easily be made gluten free by finding sauces that don’t have gluten. Luckily the stores we shop at have a lot of gluten free sauces.

I’m not going to think about things I can’t have like grapefruit (damn Latuda) or udon noodles. Think of the good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cogladaid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn, Sometimes psychotic