View Single Post
fraction

Member Since May 2008
Default May 30, 2008 at 01:10 PM

I had an appointment to find a person best suited to talk to me about three weeks ago. I haven't heard back from them since. I've called and they said it will still take more time. The thing is I don't think I have the time to wait with how things are going. Is there a way to really make it clear this is urgent? I've pretty much hit the point where it is urgent and I can't keep going on like this. How can I make it clear I need help and will that actually make it so they will help me sooner?

Another question I have is how do I bring up disability to them? I've been trying to avoid the reality of being on this. I was told this while in the psych ward once that if things got worst that I might have to be. Well, things have been getting worst... And I've been realizing this might be the only way I can live a stable life. I've had dreams of going to school and getting a career but the more I realize my reality I have to accept what's going on. What testing do they do for disability? Do I just bring it up next time I'm in? Can I go to the hospital?

As well, how do I ask about getting a brain scan done? I really want to know internally the main issues I have and not just done by external analyzing.

I just want to be taken seriously. I try to hide how I am... And I don't want to be in a terrible state when I go in. I hate being in that state to be taken seriously.
fraction is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote