View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 20, 2022 at 01:48 PM

Covid effected pretty much everybody but to a different degree. Not everybody could afford to quit their job and not everyone’s job is online. I was only able not to go physically to work and isolate for 3 months and even that wasn’t any kind of safety because my husband was exposed to covid every day at work. But then many people lost incomes because their businesses were closed. So all around it is all horrid.

As about meeting people I think you can start going places slowly. If you don’t feel safe, talk to your doctor if it’s safe to go do things and what precautions you should take

You do not need to have tattoos or piercings to attract women. Not every woman is interested in such things. I have a daughter, son in law and two nephews your age. No one has tattoos or piercings or had nose jobs. It doesn’t look like their friends have anything like that either. One of my nephew’s wife recently got two pretty tattoos of flowers but she doesn’t care if my nephew has any. Just a personal preference, she is an artist and designed her own. No big deal either way
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely