Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,803 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Aug 20, 2022 at 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
As a pedestrian I feel safer crossing the street in the middle of the block where I can see clearly cars from both sides. Too often even when I have the walk sign I’ve been nearly run over by cars making right turns without stopping first. The rule is stop first then right turn. So yeah, I jay walk. But I too hate bikes cause they run lights and stop signs all the time. And yeah, stay off the sidewalk.
[COLOR=“Purple”]I’ll do it on residential streets but not on a busy street with FAST traffic. As for cars turning right especially, I make sure they not only see me but stop like they should. Just cause they make eye contact doesn’t mean they’ll yield! I also have to watch out for people making left turns.

They are just watching oncoming traffic not pedestrians. So I’ve gotten nearly run over by people making turns. U-turns also. I even had a ***** honk at me because apparently I was walking too slow for her.[/COLOR]

———
Posted directly on site using iphone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely, Nammu